Sunday, January 29, 2006

When asked what he thought about his first bath, Nathan stated only "No Comment."

I know this photo is not a great one, but I thought it was at least funny. And I'm running low on pictures to post.

See, what happened is that my camera battery died and when I went to recharge it I seemed to have lost the recharger. Upon further investigation, it appeared that my mother had packed it up and taken it with her when she left. She and Steve had been working on getting HER camera to work, and my battery charger got mixed up with her wires and things somehow.

Fortunately, my brother Winston is up to visit, and he has the charger with him. Today I can charge up the battery, and begin taking new, fresh, clear, unfuzzy photos again - perhaps as soon as tonight. I am still working on getting a good photo of the two boys together - one where you can see both of their cute little faces, and where neither child looks like he wants to snatch the other's sip cup or shove the other off the chair / couch. If I can get a good one before Nate is a month old, I will use this photo for a baby announcement. But if it doesn't happen I refuse to stress. People will live without a baby announcement. After all, this is my second child.

And as everyone knows, I plan of giving the Duggars from Arkansas a run for their money. That's right, I am planning on seventeen children. And one simply can NOT expect to send out baby announcements for every single one. (By the way, if you haven't guessed, all MY kids will have "N" names. Please send me your favorite "N" names so Steve and I can begin arguing over them RIGHT AWAY.)

4 comments:

Lou said...

1. Little Nate's raisin' the roof!!
2. I vote for Norton!

Anonymous said...

He looks sooooo serious! But very clean!

Here's my partial list: Nell, Neva, Noni, Nebuchadnezzar, Noah, Noor (like the Queen!).

LARISSA said...

Well, my dad's name is Nigel, so i like that one... as for girl names with N - Natasha, Natalie and Naomi.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathleen,

N Names:

Norris, Nova, Nuria, Nidia, Neal, Norman, Nelson, Nerd, Noland, Noel, Neo, Nimrod, Ninja, Nuno, Nobody, Naima, Nadav, Nicole, Navin, Neville, Neptune, Nordstrom, Nanor, Number 3, Nikita, Niran, Niles, Norbert, Norton, Nefertiti, Nero, Nossis, Nerva, Numa, Norma, Naive, Nance, Newell, Newton, Nicely, Nixon, Nobel, Nugent, Nikayla, Nicolette, Napoleon, Noam, Nox, Nadine, Nani, Narcisse, Nia, Nora, Neve... but this is not an exhaustive list.

Love and love,
Emily.