Saturday, January 07, 2006

I feel like I need to post every day. Regardless of how many people checking, I feel like, if I skip a day, someone out there will be thinking "THIS IS IT! SHE'S HAVING THE BABY!"

So even though I have had a completely uneventful day, I feel I should log in a report just to check in and assure you all that nothing, nothing, nothing is happening.

Except that my mother went to the grocery store by herself today. It's about 15 minutes away, and she was gone for 3 hours. She came back with 43 bags - I thought she was going to buy a few spices and vegetables. She ended up buying a TON of things we don't need, may not eat, purchased less than a week ago and haven't opened yet, etc. But she managed to NOT get some things we regard as staples - like diet pepsi or bread.

Oh - and she was very confused when we told her she had been gone a long time. Apparently she routinely spends 3 hours at the grocery store.

ALSO !!!!!! My brother Jamie, the one in Thailand, who is so cool and brave and funny? Well, he has his own blog. I don't know if he will get the chance to post every day, but I think it may be worth reading. Because he's funny and my brother. Check it out:

www.monstermaniac78.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lou said...

Didn't your mom have a similar experience when Nick was born? Only that one involved Wal-Mart? She is too funny. Thank you for posting. I am one of those people who will jump to conclusions if you skip a day. Must go check out Jamie's blog now!