Saturday, January 14, 2006

Introducing......







Kyler Crafton.

No, I haven't had my baby yet.

This little cutie is my cousin's new baby.... well, to be more specific, Kyler is my cousin's GRANDCHILD... Generations wise, Kyler is the equivalent and Nicholas having a child. Freaky, no?
Anyway, it's because my uncle was born 17 years before my mother, then had kids in his 20's, while my mother waited until she was in her 30's to have hers... and there you go. A Strange generation gap.

I think Kyler is a cutie. I DO have to admit I was a bit sore upon hearing of hic entry into the world, especially since his mom Stacey's due date was a good three days AFTER mine. (I think I actually shouted "It's not fair - I was supposed to go first!") But whatever. In the long run, everyone is healthy and doing well, and there is now a beautiful baby boy added to my rapidly extending family.


2 comments:

Lou said...

I totally freaked - thanks a lot, lady!! I was like, "What? She had the baby and is blogging already?" My next thought was, "Kyler wasn't one of the names she told me she was considering . . . where'd that come from?" He's beautiful!! Yay for boy babies!

Kathleen said...

Yeah - hint #1 that I've had this baby is that the blog entries will stop - at least for a few days.