Wednesday, June 07, 2006

(insert tension filled theme music here)



It can be Mission Impossible. Or Jeopardy. But right now I deserve some sort of Theme music. Even though I suspect most people would look at my life and think Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.

I have limited time. As I type this, Nick and Nate are both asleep in their car seats. Puck is secured in his cat carrier. I had to run to Wal Mart this morning, which I did bright and early so that we would be back in time to get Puck to his make-up session at the vet's. But I skipped Nate's morning nap, so he fell asleep in the car. Also, Nate woke up about every 45 minutes last night, so neither Nick nor I got any good sleep. Finally, at 4:45am, Nick woke up and began reading / playing with his cars. This is why HE fell asleep in the car.

And Puck is in the carrier because I put him there as soon as we got home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You deserve a medal for getting them all knocked out at the same time, including corralling the cat! Though now that I take a second look at it, perhaps you took the advice from my last post & spiked their sippy cups with margaritas. Just be prepared; they'll wake up regretting that last sip!