Sunday, June 11, 2006

On The Road with 16 Children

It looks like the Duggar family is at it again.

They have a new show on the Discovery channel tonight at 8pm. (If you are in the country and on the East coast... which is, I think, two people I know.) On the Road with 16 Children. Apparently they load all 16 kids into an RV and tour the country... I plan to be there.

In case you don't know about JimBob and Michelle Duggar, the have 16 kids. This isn't a crime. Neither is the fact that all the kids have "J" names. But Michelle's hair... THAT is something I think she may need an intervention for.

3 comments:

Debs said...

oh my, that is a lot of kids, and some hair!

Lou said...

Oh, I can hardly wait!! Thank you for posting this. I can't get enough of the Duggar family/cult/mental asylum. Maybe they'll share more recipes this time. That tater-tot casserole was a winner!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I went to the link. I viewed the pictures. I have nothing to say. I am completely gob-smacked & most thoroughly a'feared!