Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sacrifices

Saturday is my day to sleep in.

Every other day of the week I get up at 6am - or 5am, if you look at the past month. I get up and change diapers and fix rice cereal and peel a banana for Nicholas. I hate bananas. so much.

But today is a Saturday, and it is 7am. And I am awake and posting on my blog. WHY?

Because tomorrow is father's day. It's on a Sunday, which is my usual day to get up. On Mother's day Steve woke up with the kids, giving me TWO DAYS IN A ROW of sleeping in. I figured I could at least return the favor.

I wish I could post a picture or say something halfway decent, but I'm just too tired so you get this instead. I'll download new pictures off my camera so next week will be full of new images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Steve!