Sunday, June 25, 2006

looking for a cure

Yesterday, after my salon incident, I moped all day long, periodically weeping, until I managed to get enough caffeine into my bloodstream to balance out my hormone levels.

I have to apologize for my over reacting. As Steve himself said at one point, it was just a hair cut. To explain, I really had planned this weeks in advance. I planned it for a Saturday, so Steve could watch the boys. I avoided the weekend before his birthday and Father's Day. I really thought this through. And if I had just clarified one stupid thing at the start of the appointment it wouldn't have happened. I guess I still over reacted.

Anyway, I've fixed it. Another hair appointment is already scheduled - at a different place. Lillian said she would come up and watch the boys. All shall be mended, and the earth will keep on spinning.

Also, this is what Nate looks like every single time we feed him "solid" food. That's twice a day of a face that looks like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still a beautiful face -- no matter what's on it!!! Keep those pictures coming!!!

LARISSA said...

Kathleen, if this picture is the result of YOUR attempts to feed Nate, let me give you a tip... the food goes in the MOUTH, which is the hole directly below the NOSE.