Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chapter 27, Where Life Catches Up

No real post today. I have a hacking cough. I had to get Nick off to school, and for the first ime he resisted going. (he was fine once he got there.) My house is cluttered with large toys, like tents and tunnels and ride-around-toys. It is also cluttered with smaller toys, like blocks and hand held games that occasionally beep for no reason and teeny tiny people. Every available surface is cluttered with chocolate or knick knacks or gift cards or holiday cards. We have no food and we have no clean clothes. If only we could eat dirty laundry, we could live for weeks.
Despite all this, I have just gotten off the treadmill. Which is sheer stupidity, as my chest is now positively tingly, and now I have to add "Take A Shower" to my to do list. Not that I wouldn't have, eventually. I shower almost every day. Really.

No comments: