Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here's What Happened



Blogger has been bugging me to "upgrade" my blog for some time now. I have been rsisting because I wasn't sure what the upgrade meant, and there is a part of me that resists change at all costs. even if it's supposed to make things easier and better, because there is always a short time span before you learn the new ropes, when the old familiar ways seems much more logical, and I simply didn't have time to learn new things or wade around looking for the new way to publish a photos, a post, or whatever.

And then yesterday I just did it. I went ahead and now I officially have upgraded my blogs. And guess what? I have absolutely no idea how or why this is different and better, other than the fact that my blog shut down "for a few moments " which turned out to be almost 24 hours.

Anyway, tomorrow I will download new photos and talk about what to do when a cold lingers for more than a couple of months, without drinking anything that tastes like dirt or grass juice, thanks, Winston.

1 comment:

Debs said...

I noticed you were upgrading yesterday because it wouldn't let me come onto your blog. I must get round to doing it at some point, but it's a bit scary!