Monday, December 11, 2006

So many posts, too little time



What to post about today? So many choices! I could do a kitchen floor update, or talk about Christmas Unpreparedness. I could post about the desperation my shopping has reached. Or I could do a Nick post, a kid-puke post, a TV post. There are so many things to post about. The trouble is, whatever I don't post about today may be obsolete by tomorrow, and then I will have NOTHING! Most of my topics are non-events, anyway. And I'm running out of time. So this is the post you're going to get. A non-post post.

Also, today's Holiday Song is Let It Snow! Obviously whoever wrote this song was living in California, much like the WHite Christmas guy. Because if you live in New England, or I imagine many other places in the US, snow is pretty for about 10 minutes. Then you get claustrophobic and cold, and you need to dig your car out, and the air pollutants tinge the snow gray and brown, and it's gross and you wish it would be April already spo you could get on to the muddy season. Let it Snow? NO!!! Stop the snow! Let's all move to LA. Emily - roll out the sleeping bag, I'm coming over.

No comments: