Thursday, December 07, 2006

Let it Begin With Me



I'm late posting today. Sorry. But the only access to this room is through the kitchen, and although I can easily step sideways from the hall into the living room, and skip the wet tile in the kitchen, I can't do it with the boys in my arms. So I can only use the computer after they are asleep.

My house is a mess. With the kitchen empty and the resto of the downstairs crowded with the junk we own, I am now unable to keep anything else organized. The boys' room is impossibly littered with toys. Even our bedroom is cluttered with laundry and toys and objects I never usually leave behind. I know we still have a week before this is scheduled to be done, and we still don't know if THAT will happen. But I'm already ready for this to be over. I'm tired to cooking things in the toaster oven and trying to find veggies the boys can eat without cooking - or heating. But the floor looks great so far, so I'm just going to look forward to THE END.

Today's song is "Let There Be Peace On Earth (and let it begin with me.) I forgot about this song. It's really cheesy and sappy and all that. And I love it. I love it with the same guilty pleasure I get from reading my Vampire Romance novels and from Watching ER. I can't explain WHY, I just DO. So you'll have to trust me.

1 comment:

Debs said...

Especially Christmas ERs :-)