Thursday, July 20, 2006

I think what I want

I could post about many things today. Among the possible topics are my trip to Luna Park, which is now called something else and which is very much different than it was twenty years ago. I could also post about Nick's horrible nightmare, which woke him up screaming at 2am, and a few more times besides, and which he has been referring to all day. Or I could post about my trip to Biot, which I took with my mother, where we got not lost but displaced, and where it took us over two hours to GET there, let alone watch glass being blown and brows the shops.

Instead I would like to post about last night, when we returned from Luna Park-not Luna Park... Emily and I sat up working on this puzzle, and we just laughed and talked and laughed so much about absolutely nothing and it made me giddy. I loved that. Because I don't get to do that with people very much any more, especially not my sisters. Usually visits are too time constrained. And this was nice and fun and I hope I get to do it again soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything better than doing a puzzle with you or one of your sisters or brothers or mother! I hope we have some time to do a 'puzzle' in NH when I come to visit. Although Jamie & I seem to have gravitated to Scrabble. We like to make words from the letters on our racks even if they don't score any points...we just like to surprise one another with the possibilities!!!

Anonymous said...

that was a great night... what was so funny, anyway? oi don't think we'll ever figure it out.

remember how the puzzle was missing 10 pieces, but it was very cool to see it as close to done as possible? that was great.

-em

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»