Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yesterday I drove down to New York with the boys. They were great on the drive down. And ever since we've got here they have been clingy and into EVERYTHING! Already Nick thinks the bidet is his own personal sink, and he has taken off ALL of his clothes TWICE. Just this morning. Even his diaper. I leave the room for 30 seconds and come back to a naken child, and all I can think is "please don't pee please don't pee please don't pee."

Here's a fun link to hear some songs by my sister EMILY. I'm also putting a link on this page with the other links... maybe. If I can remember how... OK, things are showing up funny on this computer so I CAN'T post the link... look for it with the others. Maybe that will work better. Now I have to go pull Nick off the fax machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo1 You were here & now you're gone! I miss you & those boys already!!! Have fun in France!!!