Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Good To Have A King... bed

I have a King sized bed here. I love king sized beds because it gives you so much room to roll around. They are pretty cool that way.

The thing is, I am sharing this king bed with two other people. Two SMALL people, but let me just explain how this works... the smaller the person, the more room they need.

I woke up at 5am with Nathan glued to one side of me and Nicholas glued to the other. They each had three feet of matress on the other side of them, but for some reason they both felt the need to be close to ME. So close that I couldn't roll over or shift or get the blood flow to return to my arm.

Also, there will be no pictures... Hey Steve - I think I left the cable that connects my camera to a computer in the guest room where I was packing... oh, well! I have an extra card, so all my photos will make it home. THEN I'll post them, OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, can't you just slip the card in the little slot on the side of the computer & download everything? Take the tiny memory card out of the camera & stick it in the computer & download the pix. Then you can save them to snapfish or kodak or whatever picture service you use. I think!!! I want pix of children in France!!!!