Friday, July 07, 2006

On your marks... Get set...

My life is all about getting ready to go. I'm just tying up a few loose ends. Does anyone else think it was too early to strap the kids into their carseats?

Just kidding, of course. I took the carseats inside to try them out and practice putting putting the wheels up and down on the Sit'n'Stroll. I also practiced putting the GoGoKidz on Nick's regular carseat. I am trying both of these out, comparing them to one another, and I will let you all know how they work out. I know you are all holding your collective internet breaths.

ANYWAY, Nick was so excited at having the carseat in the house that he sat in it and refused to get out. He sat quietly, watching Noggin, and cried when I tried to unfasted his safety harness. Go figure. Usually he cries when I try to do it up.

I will try to post from France, but I don't know how it's going to work from there. I might be able to get words in but not pictures... I might not be able to get anything up at all. I will do my best!

5 comments:

Lou said...

Have a fabulous time! You deserve it. And please do write to us all here in internet land. I am severely jealous of your vacation and shall live vicariously through you. Drink lots of wine!! Eat lots of cheese!! I love you!

Lou said...

By the way, Nick looks like such a big boy in that picture that it is making me feel OLD. He is such a handsome fella! You and Steve make gorgeous babies. When shall we expect numero three?

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! Good luck with all the gogokidz, sit'n'stroll, and what ever else you may have for this VACATION! Have fun! I will check to see if anything is on your blog- I can't wait to hear all about it. Where in France are you going?

Anonymous said...

ooooppps! That last post was from me! Dawn! I didn't want you to freak out in thinking I was trying to find you in FRANCE!! HAVE FUN and be safe!

Anonymous said...

Go, Nicky, go! All you need is a steering wheel & you could be driving!! Have fun, mes enfants!