Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Words words words

I still haven't played around and tried to download photos to this computer. So today's post is still JUST WORDS. Those of you who tune in simply for the daily photo can now excuse yourselves.

I am a bit affected by the time change, and I can't really focus my thoughts, so today you get random and unconnected thoughts. Now don't you wish you had left with the photo people when you had the chance? Too late now. Now it would be rude.

It's hot. I should have packed more of my tank tops, except they make me look like a skanky teen... or a middle aged woman trying to look like a skanky teen, which is worse.

I need to go shopping today for baby food and baby wipes and diapers and diaper cream... and possibly bug stuff.

I got to sleep until 9am today. Hooray! Of course, that's 3am in the states...

Nathan sleeps better in the big bed with us. And there's enough room, so...

I still have a cold.

Did I mention it was hot?

This place is a lot less childproofed than our house. Nick has already scribbled on one of the windows with a crayon.

I need a drink of water.

I will try to download some pictures today.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

let's talk about hot and how people ask me why I don't shower three times a day....actually, let's not talk about hot. let's just talk about how exactly non baby proof that house is. small and jagged rocks and tiles everywhere! and then little pricklies that end up in your feet when you go down to hang laundry without shoes....ah, memories. I miss you guys a lot and I'm so jealous you're all there!

Anonymous said...

I suggest giving the kids hefty amounts of booze and then having them go play on those stone steps out by the cacti area late at night.(I'm sure there's a more lovely descriptor of that area than this of course). I still have the scar on my arm from last year to show just how much fun this can be! Ah c'est la vie! 'Big' news from here at home in NH....Tornado warning today! WOOHOO. Monsoon style rain at my office (ala Thailand style, Jamie?!) and SUN Micro, the evil company that I hate, yet can't get through to kick to the curb (like an old girlfriend?!) announced some seriously wicked cool new stuff. I am torn like Anakin Skywalker here folks! Continue to embrace the dark side? Move on? Ah I don't know...If only SUN would just stop wearing those damned tank tops! Those bruises on SUN's legs just make me go crazy!
-Trouble

Anonymous said...

Oh and Jamie, for the record, I'M NOT THERE EITHER. But Frank still loves me so I'm cool. I'm sure he still thinks fondly of you too!
-Trouble

Anonymous said...

Hot? Hot, you say? I say, do not mention hot unless you have been in Thailand or Baghdad during the summer! Okay, I know, I know, there are little ones involved & they only know THIS hot! I don't envy you. But I would like to suggest that while you are out buying baby things, you make a stop at the KEY shop & make an extra copy for your keychain, so the next time you all get locked out, YOU will be the one to save the day without crawling through a window.

Try & have fun despite the heat!