Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy, Busy, and more Busy


Today I looked at my to do list and realized there were eleven items on it. I usually do not allow my daily to do lists to exceed five items, as it causes undue stress and then I get nothing done, whereas the fewer items I have on the list the more apt I am do accomplish additional tasks...

Anyway, I'm off to get the dog licensed, to drop Nick off at school, stop at the post office, the dry cleaners, come back in time to put Nate down for a nap, and that's just the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hapy Mothers Day Kathleen. You're a great Mommy. I'm loving all the wonderful pictures (and stories)of your boys in action.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Go, go, go, Mommy, go, go, go! Even if you only get half of this done, you are incredible!