Thursday, May 31, 2007

Skin Of My Teeth



I sat down at my computer this morning all set to do a funny post about toothpaste, but as soon as I brought up my blog I knew something was wrong.

See, yesterday I had been fooling around with the layout of my blog, trying to add pictures and links and things like that. I had been having problems, and nothing seemed to be working, and eventually I just gave up, assuming nothing had worked.

I was wrong. Some of the changes had taken place, and boy they could have made me look stupid. So I had to frantically fool around with the layouts AGAIN this morning, my kids screaming, my heart beating madly, my face flushed from embarassement and pure foolishness, as I tried to figure out JUST WHAT IT WAS I DID and then once I did that HOW TO UNDO IT! During this time I restricted viewing of my blog to only myself.

I am fairly confident that I have solved the problem. But if you happen to see any naked pictures of me, or links to mud wrestling tournaments, please ignore them for the next few days as I may still be experiencing technical difficulties.

Thank you for your understanding. Perhaps I will post about toothpaste tomorrow.

1 comment:

Debs said...

Looking forward to the toothpaste story ;-)
Glad everything's sorted out. I hadn't noticed any silly things when I was able to read your blog earlier before you restricted it, so I'm sure they can't have been too terrible.