Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer is Soon!



Nicholas calls them "Choose Its" instead of Cheese Its.
Nathan calls The Wiggles, "Diggo!"
Nicholas likes Pomatoes (Tomatoes)
Whenever I open the fridge Nathan asks for "Teeze" probably because the cheese drawer is clear plastic and right in his line of sight.

After three days of rain we finally have some sun. It will be warmer today, and even warmer tomorrow. And then maybe these cold we all have will clear up, the snot will cease pouring from Nathan's nostrils, and we can all be healthy for a change!

Although, if I remember last summer correctly... hmm...

2 comments:

Debs said...

I love that huge bowl(?) that you have up on the side in the picture. What is it? Where's it from? Tell me its story!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I like the blue hat Nick is wearing. I think I see Nathan's yellow hat on the floor.