Thursday, May 03, 2007

No Way! It's May!



May means a bunch of birthdays are coming up, and that in less than a month Steve and I will have been married FIVE YEARS. It also means I should plan something for Nick - oh, the pressure? Party or no party? I mean, he's THREE! But what about that kid who had a party and invited us?

May also means I need to do more yard work. Which is silly, because the ground is too wet where I need to work, and even so I need long stretches of time where I don't need to rescue a child or chase one around the house. I still have seeds to plant that I just can't get down.

Finally, May means a bunch of trips to town hall to register pets and cars, to the vet for check-ups, and fun things like that. I am in no mood to do these things. please, please, please don't make me do them!

I won't think about it until both boys are better.

No comments: