Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's The Little Things



I'm a bit tired, too tired to round up my thoughts. So here they are all kind of out of order.

- Nathan does not have the measels in this picture. He somehow managed to get a red magic marker and finely spray red ink all over half of his body in a way that made me think he had a horrible rash. But he was fine.

- I actually HAVE FireFox, and used to use it before I upgraded. It's the browser that no longer lets me see the login window. It also blocks out a lot of other images. I think it has to do with the ad blocking stuff Steve put on it. Which I cannot turn off. Hence, Safari.

- Steve has a very bad cold. He is so sick, in fact, that he has already told me he will be calling the doctor Monday. (Why do these things always happen on weekends?) Steve NEVER sees a doctor. The last time he saw a doctor was when he almost cut his finger off with the lawn mower. (um, don't stick your hand in a lawn mower.)

- Nicholas is also sick. He is a snotty mess. And cranky. But not feverish.

- I'm posting late today. The boys are screaming and crying and fussing and generally being a pain, which reminds me that I do this in the morning for a REASON, and that reason is that they are not yet bored with the day at 7:30 am.

- I had a strange dream last night where I was late to get to the airport for our flight to France, but Larissa (who was coming with us) would not help me get our stuff together, and instead kept drinking wine. I woke in a cold sweat.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hmm, drinking wine. It seems like a very good idea & the perfect solution...to a lot of problems.

I hope everyone is feeling fine very very soon & your technical problems are all sorted out -- you need a nap & a massage.

LARISSA said...

In my defense, if I were to be lucky enough to be joining you on your trip to France, I'd be doing whatever you needed me to do to help you get ready. If you needed me to watch the boys while you scrambled with the packing... I'd be your woman. If you needed me to help you finish up your wine so that it didn't go bad while you were away, I could be counted on to do that as well....