Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am here! I am here! I am here!



Everything I say needs to be repeated three times and then followed by a threat before anyone listens. It can be "Go get your shoes" or "Put down that knife and get off the table." No one ever listens. Some people (Nate) even think it's funny to outright do the opposite of what it is I ask. And it's really taking a toll on my sanity. I mean, staying at home all day and having minimal contact with adults is one thing, but if, on top of that, people are going to start pretending they don't hear me... well, I'm going to start to think I really AM invisible. And then next thing you know I'll get arrested for walkingdown the street naked while eating gummie bears.

2 comments:

among the savages said...

Definitely not invisible...that's gonna be a very hard sell.
You might try.... 'Mom is going to announce to the whole world what a bad boy you are and you never know who's going to appear at the door with a recipe for 'baked bad boy'!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

What? Are you talking? I'm really enjoying these gummi bears...but I am sitting at home in the tub & I just took them out of the microwave!!!