Friday, May 12, 2006

MI3

Mission Impossible: to do errands without a total meltdown.

If I do manage to get Nathan in his carseat without crying, remember to pack juice and a snack for Nick... If he doesn't manage to finish his drink within 2 minutes of getting in the car... if I manage to get through to store quickly enough so Nate doesn't have time to get figity and begin crying... If Nick doesn't throw a fit because I won't buy him M&M's... If I can get them back into their carseats without fuss...

If ALL THIS happens, then I know Nick will fall asleep in the car and begin screaming when we get home and I tell him he has to walk to the door because I can't carry him and Nate and the shopping bags.

I guess no photo today. Blogger won't let me.

2 comments:

Debs said...

blogger's been playing up for me too. I was trying to correct all the typos I noticed in my yesterday post, but it wouldn't let me. You can do it, remember you're superwoman, or as near as makes no difference :-)

Anonymous said...

What those boys need is a bit of time in the South of France. And I know one grandmamma who can't waIt to see them there!