Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nate at the doctor's


Nathan had a doctor's appointment this morning.

He is doing well. He had three shots, and only cried for ten seconds after they were administered. How macho! He is 15.5 pounds, and 25.25 inches tall, and everyone remarked on how cute and good natured he was.

The problem is, the carseat / carrier he currently uses, the one I was planning on using through our trip to France in July, when I need to take both boys on a plane and will need them for the car over there... the weight limit on the carseat is 20 pounds. The height limit is 26 inches. Nate isn't there yet, but probably will be by July. I'm unsure about what I'm going to do. We have one travel carseat, but I was going to have Nick use that one... Plus there is the other issue of needing to buy a second carseat for HERE. I was thinking Nick might outgrow carseats and we could just buy a booster, but he's far from 40 pounds. It wouldn't be a huge issue, but good, comfortable carseats are expensive.

The bottom line is: I have to think on this for awhile.

3 comments:

LARISSA said...

Have you already forgotten what it was like racing through airports last year with just Nick? God bless you for now volunterily attempting to do that again with two.

Kathleen said...

This time I have Emily with me, and I am taking a direct flight from NY. I have vowed never to return to Heathrow, ever, ever, ever. ever. EVER! Even if I'm going to London. I'll go by boat. I'll swim the ocean first. I hate that airport so much. I have forgotten nothing. I am learning from my mistakes and will plan accordingly.
nanoo nanoo

Anonymous said...

Emily will help you! She is the best! And once you get there, your Mom will help too! You can do it!