Sunday, May 07, 2006


Today is my friend Betsy's birthday.

Beleive it or not, I have spent time with her in places other than her wedding, pictured here (look! me with Betsy! See? I KNOW her! We're TOGETHER!) However, as I was looking through the photos of us together ten years ago... that would be TEN years ago... The only pictures of us together were of a certain trip to Florida, and Betsy, I love you too much to put those pictures on the internet. (NO, she was not naked, you awful people! She simply got a bad sunburn on her face!) So here is a picture of us together at your wedding.

Betsy, Happy Birthday to You! (30! She is 30! Ha ha ha! Now she is a "real" grown up like me) I hope your day is wonderful and that your 30's are as fun and eventful as your 20's... how can they not be? You have Logan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy Birthday, Betsy! The 30's ARE the best years!!!! Enjoy!