Monday, May 08, 2006

One Thing and Another


When I come back from grocery shopping I bring everything inside and place it on the floor before putting it away. A couple of weeks ago I turned around and saw that Nick had reached into one of the plastic bags and removed a whole tomato, which he was eating like an apple, just taking bites out of it. So I grabbed the camera.

That's me. We went to the zoo yesterday, but did I remember the camera? No. I did not. But pictures of my kid eating tomatoes? Yes. I have that. Besides, photos of the zoo never turn out right. You always get someone st anding in front of what looks like an empty cage. "Is that a giraffe or a hippo? I can't tell."

I will use this photo as proof of healthy snack-giving. "Look! A tomato! We DO give him more than cookies and chocolate!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save that picture! When he starts screaming for a snack, show it to him & tell him Tomato IS your favourite snack. See! Here's a picture of you chowing down.