Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wanted: Scuba Gear


It is raining. Again.

Steve is gone tonight on business, which leaves me with the kids. We really are lost without him because I time certain events - like lunch, naps, dinner, and bathtime - around his comings and goings. And when he isn't here to help us out, our daily dance misses a few steps, and I end up feeding the kids an hour earlier than usual, putting them to bed much earlier than usual, and then they wake up earlier than usual, and our day progresses from there.

With the rain, I can't even distract them with the outdoors. I am trying very, very hard not to give in and turn on the TV, as my goal is LESS TV, not MORE. I'm also trying really hard not to steal the chocolate I got for Jamie's next care package, because it's already the 3rd bag of chocolate I got, and it's HIS. I should just go tape the box up right now. It's just that Nick is dancing all over the place. He says "Outside?" then "Daddy?" then "Anne-e Fun?" Over and over again until I start looking on the web for sensory deprivation tanks to ease my raw nerves.

This picture is of Frank, who has now taken over Nate's carrier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frankie! You lookin' good! Wow! Bigger & buffer than when I last saw you! The North Country suits you! You look mahvelous, dahling!