Monday, May 01, 2006

A Nose By Any Other Name would Still Smell...


In case you haven't noticed, I have started adding titles to my daily entries. It took me this long to add titles because 1) I cringed at the thought of three consecutive entries entitled "I'm still Pregnant" or "Another sleepless night" and more importantly 2) I had no idea how to get titles to show up. But now I have, and now all who read this will be subjected to titles with obscure references to the content, strange inside jokes I share with no one but myself, and other, plainer, mediocre titles beause some things do not deserve a title.

Nick slept until 7 today, which, just so you know, is pretty much like your every day person sleeping until 10am. I mean, the GLORY of sleping in so late was almost more than I could take. He was awake for about 5 minutes before he threw up. I chalked it up to a fluke and kept going with our day, but he threw up again, AT the breakfast table. So he's sick, which pretty much negates the whole "sleeping an extra hour" thing.

Now we won't be going to Story Time at the library. We won't be leaving the house. We will probably watch a lot of TV. I am stir crazy already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the throwing up thingy is why he was so cranky & awake last night?!

Debs said...

I did notice the titles, and meant to comment, but I've been a bit busy crashinmg my car. I'm ok, but my car is (hopefully) being mended (rather than being not mended because I've written it off). Likewise, I will try to write on my blog soon, but I've been ringing insurances people and sleeping (although not enough it feels, cos I'm shattered. I'm putting it down to delayed reaction). Oh, and I hope he's feeling better :-)